Monday, February 13, 2012

Does it ever end??

Will I ever succeed? What am I doing wrong? I really like you, not just puppy love, and not only by looks. I like you for who you are...your crazy, smart, interesting, fun...you listen to me, even when I'm talking to you about my skin care regime...you continue to make eye contact and respond, not cut me off or fall asleep :) . I've tried and tried to just be your friend...but you want more than that when we're together, you want to be intimate, you think it's a game, like people hand out sex for free, and that there aren't emotions and feelings involved...unfortunately, you just want me without my life, without my son, without my age. I find the girls in your age brackett interesting...they spend one night with you, only one side of you, the drunk side, and they drown your facebook in pictures and posts making it very clear to the rest of us that you've been with them, you're talking to them. Well, it hurts my feelings, when I see these things, my initial reaction was "oh my god, I'm glad we stopped, I'm glad we did not have sex"... but that's not all, what clarifies that you do not respect me as I respect you...you do not think of me as I think of you, is the fact that you do try to do those things with me, with no intention of committing, no intention of anything...well, here is my white flag, I surrender.
These girls, people, who put no thought into what they are doing at all when they posts those pics
"oh, he's so drunk here, of course he wants the world to see this"...or Posts about phone calls (which still confuses me why they choose a different source of communication to respond to you) are just showing what you are really doing. the part of you, that you hide from others...and I see now that no, I don't want to be your friend, it doesn't matter how nice I am to you or anything, you do not care...well bye, I wish you luck in your future...maybe one day you'll realize that you do have potential to be more.
...maybe one day...I'll meet a guy that does care and it will matter

No comments:

Post a Comment